Each year, thousands of homes are harmed from fire, soot or smoke damage. If this happens to you, it is very important to contact a company that is knowledgeable in fire damage restoration as soon as possible to prevent further damage. Our Fire Damage And Smoke Damage Company is that company.
Fire damage restoration is one of our core services. For over forty years, we have restored homes and personal possessions from losses ranging from furnace “puff backs” to major structure fires to water damage from firefighting efforts. Our licensed contractors have the skill, experience and, above all, compassion for homeowners who have experienced a house fire.
We understand how different materials act in response to fire, heat and smoke and what methods to take to reduce the damage, clean and repair your property and contents. We execute the essential services required by your insurance company and work with the local fire and police departments to preserve, protect and secure your home from further damage.
In this disturbing situation, you just want your home back to the way it was. Our Fire & Smoke Damage Experts have the compassion and know-how to make this happen.
Our fire damage restoration services include:
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you within a few hours
- Prompt damage assessment and estimate from trained professionals
- Emergency board up and structural stabilization
- Environmentally friendly methods used in cleaning soot and other residue resulting from fire damage
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Careful inventorying and removal of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew
- Assistance with the insurance claims process
Benefits to the Homeowner
- We get your property back to normal faster. Our specialized equipment, cleaning methods and training, combined with our reconstruction experience means the majority of repair and restoration jobs are completed more quickly than a general contracting company.
- We can save your personal belongings. Using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, we can most often clean and restore the contents of your home (i.e., furniture, clothing, artwork, electronics and computers) back to their original condition.
- We help with the insurance claims process. We will work with you and your insurance company to help speed the settlement of your claim, making the process simpler for you.